94 YJ Shift point issue - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 94 YJ Shift point issue

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #16
Benzfrd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasinbuy View Post
On the 94 it is very easy to replace the MC and slave system.

FYI, the MC will not show leaking on the motor side of the firewall. Our clutch MC will only show leaking on the inside of the firewall. Feel up behind the clutch on the inside of the firewall for wetness.
Thank you for the heads up I will be changing the whole thing because a kit is only a few dollars more than the pieces and that means if there are some parts still good I can keep them as back ups. Plus I heard it was best to replace everything at once. Have you guys been told the same.

Benzfrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #17
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yes replace both. If you change only one, and the other decides to go out the door, then you have to bleed the whole thing again. It's just best to do both, could save you time, plus it's not much more for all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
[COLOR="Blue"]OFFICIAL JEEPER[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Any Jeepers in Edmonton, AB
I am on channel 33.[/COLOR]
I live, I ride, I am JEEP.
bigbossd1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
Benzfrd
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys dont forget to check out my build and all my horrible welds and attempt at (fixing) my heep here.
Benzfrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.