89 ccv and pcv valves - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 89 ccv and pcv valves

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 08-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #16
laredojo
2002 WJ 

Advanced auto parts sold me a replacement oil cap with a rubber gasket just last year. As far as the gromets go you are going to need to try ad crossmatch something. Or go to the JY and look at different engines, see who uses what.

If you used the 94 air box then you are probably missing the inlet tube for the breather hose. It should be on the back of the intake box lower inside corner, about 3/8ths or so in diameter. This hose pulls air through the breather form the crankcase into the intake of the engine. I dont know if the 94 had this nipple on the airbox or not.

Unread 08-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #17
oldtime_ironman
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Pretty sure they have all the stuff in the "HELP" section at autozone and etc. At least most of the stores around here do.
oldtime_ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 02:43 PM   #18
icenikka
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone know the dimensions of the pcv valve hose for an 89 wrangler 4.2L?

I.e.

Inner diameter, hose thickness, hose length?

Mine is so beat up that I'm afraid of taking it out without being able to toss in a replacement right away.
icenikka is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.