88yj guages - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 88yj guages

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #16
voz
1989 YJ Wrangler 

1sas?

Unread 02-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #17
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

1sas? What does that mean?
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #18
Berniebikes
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Voz, to answer the question fuel gauge is 0 empty and 90 full if you plan on using the existing sending unit. The autometer is not plug and play. you will have to rig some mechanism to hold the gauges in place, and will not be able to use the printed circuit for signal and power with the new gauge. There is an aftermarket gauge cluster back plate (it fits into the dash like the stock plastic piece) that you can purchase, and then all you need to do is wire things up, but you will also have to make certain that the sending units are all matched to the gauges.

Here is the autometer gauge panel for YJs from JEGs
http://www.jegs.com/i/Auto+Meter/105...FUWd4AodhBEAFg
Berniebikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #19
voz
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I have seen that panel, but I was hoping to get a Double D or Youngjeeper11 designed dash.

I would like to use my 92 4.0 sending units if possible

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.