6cyl Upgrades??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 6cyl Upgrades???

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-03-2002, 02:31 PM   #1
wetodddid

6cyl Upgrades???

A couple of months ago one of you technically adept jeepers posted a link to an article on upgrades to the inline 6. The article gave some great info on switching carbs, etc. Does anyone know what that link is??? i should have marked it but i am *stupid*!

Thanks!

Unread 06-03-2002, 05:16 PM   #2
puckeater1

Hey Tod, the best way i think is to do a search on here and type in 6cyl or i-6 or whatever and just read through the post. Im doing the same thing with mine, actually putting in a 6 and getting all the mods done. Im getting it done up in Reno saving me about 6000$ on all the stuff im doing. But to answer your question try searching here, lots of URL for articles in peoples post.

NAz
Unread 06-03-2002, 07:00 PM   #3
Jeeperz89

Hey, has anyone every heard of a "Stroke Kit" for the 258 4.2L...and if so who make sit because I want it!
Jeeperz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2002, 08:57 AM   #4
lostboy

This is really for jeeperz89....stroker kit i've heard about is for the 4.0 liter...this would give it the same stroke as a 4.2 liter....just my 2 cents
Unread 06-05-2002, 10:01 AM   #5
wetodddid

ttt

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.