4x4 Posi-Lok - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 4x4 Posi-Lok

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 09-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #76
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
You can move on all you want I am done with this thread I was nice to everyone except you and the other one or two people that think their opinion is fact. You quoted where I said cache = vacuum telling me I am wrong. I was correcting a word error my phone made because of predictive text and I was correct the cad is guess what run by a VAC system which many agree is good and works if properly maintained if you run a posi lock homebrew or otherwise you add another hole and another point of failure. And yes they can and some do leak for a myriad of reasons. Yes there no seal on the end of the axle but there is one before the disconnect. If you go by your theory there would be no need to seal where the posi lock enters the axle. As I said get some midol and vagisil and for those saying I am not nice to anyone you better reread as I stated I was nice to everyone until those few who think whatever they say is right and what others say is wrong are the only ones I was not nice to once they started being ignorant towards me. We are all entitled to our opinions which I gave and yes I have seen posi locks leak. The vent lines and such are higher up and necessary a posi lock is not I even notice just about everyone has the solid axle on this thread. The true ignorant people here are the ones passing off opinion as fact. Lots of people have had luck and swear by the posi locks and lots of people have had bad experience. If your anal about points of failure unnecessary holes and contamination getting in like I am you would put another axle seal right behind that plastic price like I did. I gave my opinion and stated my reasons take it or leave it I do not care its your rig not mine. If anyone wants to ask ne anything pm me I will not be back here. JUST REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU READ HERE IS OPINIONS FROM PEOPLE. Just like a$$holes everyone has one. I am done having a battle of wits with the 2 or 3 people in here that obviously are not to bright and unarmed for said battle of wits. Here is the one truth you will read here that IS FACT everything you read here is OPINION and PERSONAL EXPERIENCES and just because one person had a good experience does not mean everyone will have a god experience and you may or may not. So remember its all opinions and do your research and weigh the pro's and cons. Do not let anyone here tell you that what they are saying is fact without links to back it up. Personal experience is opinion. Just ask people with RC lifts some had bad experience and some good that's how it will be with every opinion here. Good Bye hope you don't end up with damage from people passing off opinion is fact especially since Atleast two of these people that say I am wrong still have they very thing I suggested and am a proponent of. Don't believe the VAC system is good talk to jeeperdon he agrees and can explain it better he is very experienced and people go to him for help almost as much as mad max from what I see. I think they may be in the top 5 most popular people on here and definitely have knowledge beyond most people on this forum and it just so happens I have agreed with almost all their opinions. So go ahead now timatoe and friends go after the guy that is no longer participating in this anymore. Go ahead and tell the pot people of this thread that your opinion is fact and everyone else is worthless. Go ahead and try to say I give bad info which is not possible since I va e my opinion just like I said the whole time. Funny how none of the three muskateers here said the word opinion and instead said it like its a fact. You three are now set on ignore thankfully I won't even see you horrid dribble that you try to pass off as fact. So sit on it and rotate
I cant even read this. If you want someone to take the time to read your postings, please put some line breaks or something to spread it out. This make my eyes want to bleed.

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
ErikJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #77
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

seriously... does axehead have a cousin, a brother or something, here... I'm really starting to wonder?

apologies to the OP for going off topic... just could'nt help it. too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #78
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
I will not be back here.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.