4WD vacuum lines - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 4WD vacuum lines

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-19-2002, 02:52 PM   #1
glm 87 wrangler

4WD vacuum lines

Has any one changed vacuum lines going to the 4wd system? Is it hard and do they sale the vacuum lines in the size made for it aready?
Any input on this would be great.Later,gary

Unread 01-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #2
Corky

the whole vacuum harness is available from Jeep (Chrysler) for about $45. It takes about 15 minutes to install!
Unread 01-20-2002, 06:26 PM   #3
mc87yj

I just got done repairing mine.I used some pneumatic tubing used in the a/c controls business.I believe it is 3/16".I spliced in with male to male barb fittings.I had to heat up[lighter]the jeep ends a little to get barb to go in.Works perfect.If you need some tubing,fittings go to a good air conditioning supply house or e-mail me and I could send you some.You might try a place like Graingers also.I'm going to lock my front end in permanent as soon as it warms up.
mc87yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2002, 06:46 AM   #4
glm 87 wrangler

thanks Guys for the info.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.