4cyl drivetrain length vs 6 cyl length - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 4cyl drivetrain length vs 6 cyl length

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-06-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
89yj33
1989 YJ Wrangler 

4cyl drivetrain length vs 6 cyl length

hey guys im going to look at some axles this morning, guy has them set up for soa with high steer, getting a good deal so so it will be hard to pass. However should i get driveshafts too? i have 6 cyl he has 4cyl.? how much different in length are they?

front waggy 44, rear scout 44, sye, 1.5 re soa springs

my set up will be sye, stock yj springs with added main leaf(only for month at most gotta get funds for re soa springs)

89yj33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

the axles are all the exact same, it's the transmission and engines that cause the drive shafts to be different. So your good to go.
Unread 03-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
89yj33
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I should have made it more clear. He has a 4cyl ax5 231 set up. I have 6 ax15 231. I'm asking if you guys think it would be worth it to try and grab driveshafts. Do you guys think they would be that much off?
89yj33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.