350 swap. the time is near - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 350 swap. the time is near

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 07-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #181
yjtyler
1995 YJ Wrangler 

no updates lately. i have been stuck with 10 hour days at work, so not much spare time. one thing i need to do is run a few wires because i still dont think my gauges are reading right. im thinking the factory jeep wiring has too much resistance in it. just need to find the time to do so. on a side note, i got a new toy to play with as well! 2013 wrx premium now i got best of both worlds!

wrx.jpg

wrx-2.jpg

Unread 05-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #182
yjtyler
1995 YJ Wrangler 

small update, got my poison spyder hood louver installed tonight. im really happy with it so far. will have to wait till the next warm day to take the jeep for a good test drive to see if it helps coolant temps any. not that it is overheating, the temp just climbs on long pulls. not much like cutting giant holes in your hood!!
1- corner holes
2- holes cut in hood
3- test fit of new hood louver
4,5- final install on jeep!
hood-1.jpg

hood-2.jpg

hood-3.jpg

hood-4.jpg

hood-5.jpg

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.