2 years of setting, ready to get it back in shape - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2 years of setting, ready to get it back in shape

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
Hillbilly Jeep
1990 YJ Wrangler 

2 years of setting, ready to get it back in shape

hello all
i have a 90 jeep wrangler, it has set for 2 years and i want it back....the motor was a rebuilt bought motor with only 21,000 miles on it and the transmission has about 3,000 miles on it...it has set for over a year not running and off the road for 2 years... the reason for parking it was the flywheel went out, and now i have more issues, now the clutch wont work at all, and kinda afraid to find out what will happen when i do start it.. before i parked the jeep, i put a weber carb on and it ran ok but not good..i havent done the nutter bypass on it yet but im gonna do it....so basically, all i have done is a new motor trans and carb. but i wanna do more. i wanna get rid of all the vaccume lines, get the carb running right, and ignition fix but not sure where to look for on here for help. i did a long time ago about putting a fuel regulatar on and other stuff to the carb but i cant remember, just like i cant remember what kinda transmission i have so im in need of some help.....so give me some info on anything to get the old gal up and goin again
thanks all
jeremy

Hillbilly Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.