2 things coil lift and fuel pump gasget - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2 things coil lift and fuel pump gasget

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 01-22-2002, 09:56 AM   #1
rollinashortysahara

2 things coil lift and fuel pump gasget

ok first to anyone with a bad fuel tank gasket (not sure on spelling) but , go hav it fixed and if the fuel pump go bad get that done to at a jeep dealer ship there was a recall, i got both of the parts free but not installation ( i would rather do it my self any way)
ok second , anyone know where i can find a good coil lift i know procomp makes one but i'm not sure of the quality ,any on know ? i know the black diamond on was awsome but isn't made any more, any on know of a place to find one?
thanks
Bill

rollinashortysahara is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.