2 OME questions... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2 OME questions...

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 09-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #16
dtn8tr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
...and when you receive them...they come with a Quadratec packing slip! This is where I purchased mine and if you search the forums for OME I guarantee that you will come across a couple of threads where I broke down pricing on piecing together the OME lift with bushings and Skyjacker shocks and greasable Crown Automotive boomerang shackles.

Most good stories start out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this ****...."
dtn8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #17
TheNewbie
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtn8tr View Post
...and when you receive them...they come with a Quadratec packing slip!
Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtn8tr View Post
I broke down pricing on piecing together the OME lift with bushings and Skyjacker shocks and greasable Crown Automotive boomerang shackles.
I'm just replacing the springs for now since it's already lifted, but I appreciate that.

My build thread...
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a four wheel drive...
TheNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #18
dtn8tr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The pricing was broken down as cost for springs, cost for shackles, cost for OME bushings, cost for shocks and I included cost for degree shims because I used them but obviously you either have them already or have cut and re-welded perches for pinion angle.

Most good stories start out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this ****...."
dtn8tr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.