2.5L to 4.0L swap - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 2.5L to 4.0L swap

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJ

Unread 04-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #31
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

pull it from another ecu connector. you will need the injector plugs too.

Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #32
Johnfire
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have what the measurement are on the engine perch move. I have just started working on the same swap and have cut off the old mount very carefully. The big difference is I am working with just the frame at the moment and I don't have a transmission cross brace/skid plate to base my engine location off of. I will start a post on my build here after I get done doing some work on mine today.
Johnfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #33
Wild Hare
1991 YJ Wrangler 

i moved mine forward 3 7/8 and its a lil tight against the firewall. 4 1/2 would have been better.
Wild Hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #34
Johnfire
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Thank you
Johnfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #35
imstillatwork
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome! Any of you guys with a donor still have two ECU wires you can pull out and send me (I'll pay for em) No junkyards around here for hours around. Injector wires and the transfer case input gear are all I need now. I have EVERYTHING else waiting in the garage.
imstillatwork is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.