Well after the camera took a dump i have no pictures for this Thread.
Engine oil (if you want to change it) & filter
Transfercase Fluid ATF+4
AND about 10 HRS of your time
Lets start with removing parts
1) Drain Fluids-Transmission-Engine (i did because it was time for oil change)
2) Disconnect Battery Then remove Starter
3) remove Fly wheel cover (Starter fits through this Plate)
4) Remove CPS On upper left side of Bellhousing looking forward of vehicle from under vehicle
5) disconnect Black Clutch hose just behind CPS it uses a 7/16 and a 9/16 wrench
6) Disconnect the Vac lines on top of transfer case plus any other lines Odometer cable and so on
7) remove the Shifter boot from floor board as well as shift knobs
8) remove 4x4 shifter there are two 1/2" nuts ontop of the trans next to the 5 spd shifter then remove a Large i think 18mm bolt that the shifter rides on and one 9/16" nut fine thread and a 1/2" head bolt from the transmission all of the hardware is on the 4x4 bracket
9) Now remove the 5 spd shifter remove two 1/2" head bolts from the right side of the shifter and then the two studs on the leaft side of the shifter.
10) dissconnect the drive shafts
11) support the the transmission with a floor jack and the oil pan with a floor jack or a jact stand with a block of wood.
12) remove the transfercase skid plate (i also found it easier to remove the transfercase/transmission mount)
13) drop the transfercase it has 5 or 6 9/16" nuts holding it to the transmission Get help if you need to it weighs 75 lbs or so
14) Unbolt the transmission from the engine there are 4 18mm bolts holding them together
15) Now pull the transmission straight out with out letting it hang while riding on the floorjack you will need help in this step
16) Now remove the clutch plate and flywheel remember not to get any oil or grease on the clutch plate or fly wheel.
17) the Rear main has a felt outter cover on the rubber art of the seal. the seal itself is a little tricky to remove so take your time and becareful not to scratch the Crankshaft.
18) install new rear main seal with a rubber hammer or a piece of wood REMEMBER TO LUBE THE SEAL AND CRANKSHAFT i used a little grease
19) I also replaced the seals on the front and back of transmission remove the rear seal with a seal remover or screwdriver the lube the new seal and edge where the seal goes and tap it in i used a large socket to press it in place.
20 The front seal will require you to remove 8 7/16" head bolts off of a cover place the seal remains in the coverplate I would clean this plate up and it mating surface, remove the old seal and lube up the new seal and edge where it fits and press back into place.
Lube up the inner edge of the seal and shaft so it goes on easy
21) Now apply some RTV to the coverplate and reinstall back on the transmission
22) now reinstall everything Starting with the Flywheel and clutch plate
YOU WILL NEED A CLUTCH ALIGNMENT TOOL TO MAKE REASSEMBLY EASY.
23) once everything is back together bleed the Clutch it can be done by using a 1/4" socket and a wrench this bleed valve is on the pass side of the transmission do this as your final step
The Res is next to the brake master cylinder
THIS IS FOR A 2.5L 5 Speed AX15 transmission
Thanks and enjoy
No ALCOHOL was involved with this repair there was no time......