1994 Yj Wrangler Clutch hydro line issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1994 Yj Wrangler Clutch hydro line issue

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
keith32

1994 Yj Wrangler Clutch hydro line issue

My 1994 Jeep Wrangler decided it was going to start leaking fluid from the seal at the back of the Clutch Master Cylinder. I replaced the Master Cylinder today, and now I have a new issue. The quick connect line that goes from the master cylinder to the slave culander is leaking from the quick connect. The fitting actually pops up a bit out of the master cylinder when the clutch pedal is depressed. When it pops up, a small drop of fluid comes out. I have checked 3 different cylinders, and they all have the same issue. but, when I put the old one in, the hose stays on just fine. Was there some kind of update or something for that hydro line? I am at the end of my rope, and do not have the $ to go buy the complete master and slave kit.

keith32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.