1993 wrangler axleflip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1993 wrangler axleflip

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 09-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
holdbrooksJ

1993 wrangler axleflip

I have just accuired my first jeep and would like to do a axle flip to raise the jeep 5 inches . if any one has any info please drop me a line to help with my first jeep project. 2nd project is installing a fuel injected ford 302 . if any one has info on this to tell what the best manual trans to put behind it i would be very thankful .

holdbrooksJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
HARLEYX2
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Do a search on SOA or spring over axle.
HARLEYX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Check the Frequently Asked Questions sticky thread. Click the suspension link & then click the SOA Parts list link.

Or, if you are super lazy - click here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/s...-guide-471769/
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
ltrail
1984 XJ Cherokee 

The "best" vs the easiest version " Best" depends on budgets. Finding wrecked donor is generally the best course of action. What's the best tranny for you? Highway gas milage, or an amazing granny gear? If you have ax15 run that.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.