1993 wont start have 12 volts at coil - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1993 wont start have 12 volts at coil

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #31
stacy1993joop
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I have to stop working on the jeep for a month! i have a car i need to finish for Barrett Jackson.
But i will return and keep posting the findings.

thank you guys for the help so far.

Stacy

stacy1993joop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #32
stacy1993joop
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que89YJ View Post
The jeep will be next to impossible to start. The temp sensor and map are critical. PM sent. Call me
OK - I got back to working on the jeep and with the expert help from Que89yj my YJ Jeep is running great. it took about 4-5hrs of trouble shooting & testing over the phone to find out the neg. side of the coil wasn't getting a good signal from the controller. I would have never found this if it wasn't for Que89yj!

SO A BIG THANK-YOU goes out to Que89yj and the rest of this great forum members , And Que89yj I owe you a BIG FAT PRIME RIB DINNER whenever your in Las Vegas NV.

Stacy & Kris
stacy1993joop is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.