1993 Front Seat Bolts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1993 Front Seat Bolts

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
rugarcia2005
1993 YJ Wrangler 

1993 Front Seat Bolts

I just purchased some new front seat brackets for my jeep. Took off the driver side and when I got the new one in it does not have the long stud ones installed like the stock one does. Does anyone know how to remove those so I can use on my new brackets or know the size so I can put new bolts to hold down the bracket?

rugarcia2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
csmit328
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I had the same problem when i got new to me seats and brackets. I ended up drilling through the head and grinding off the edge. For some reason only the right rear bolt was like this. I used a grade 8 hex head to replace it ( i think it was 5/8s coarse thread) but i cant remember for sure. I know its somewhere here on jeepforum.
csmit328 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.