1992 YJ I-4? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1992 YJ I-4?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-08-2002, 09:16 PM   #1
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

1992 YJ I-4?

I found a 92 YJ at AutoTrader for $3995. It is 4CYL and is stock. I am wondering what kind of 4wheeler a 4-banger is...
I would go to moab and drive through the city often. What are some reccomendations for a setup for this YJ. I want 35" BFG tires and a good lift with NO rubbing. If you can find parts very CHEAP but NEW. Post here. Also, post some pix of your 4-banger YJ!

THANKS,

PS: I also noticed a 6cyl for 4495! w00t
PPS:sorry for posting so much about the same subject!

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2002, 09:57 PM   #2
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

BTW: Post what you think would be a good CHEAP rockcrawling, city setup. I want 35" tires still!

PS: Should I do a coil conversion or stay leaf? And what is the most off-roadish lift company? LOL

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2002, 01:29 AM   #3
I-4

it's not lifted yet,but...look at this.
Unread 03-09-2002, 11:13 AM   #4
MusicMaverick
2010 JK Wrangler 

I bought my complete stock 4 banger 92' for the same price. Mine was clean, no oil leaks anywhere, very mechanically sound. The only thing was the driver side floor was rusted out, but for $30 I welded a new one in no prob. If you get 35" tires, you might need to regear. You realize this? And your talking about wanting tires for city and off-roading, well, your gonna want 33" then.

Past vehicles:
1992 YJ
1997 TJ
MusicMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.