1990 YJ 4.2 Firewall vacuum lines - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1990 YJ 4.2 Firewall vacuum lines

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
desotojohn
1990 YJ Wrangler 

1990 YJ 4.2 Firewall vacuum lines

On the drivers side near the brake booster are 2 vacuum that pass thru the firewall. Does anyone know what they are and where they are supposed to connect to?

Also, in the center of the firewall is a black vacuum line with a strange red fitting on it. Does anyone know what it is and where it is supposed to connect to?

Thanks

John

vacuum-lines.jpg   4wd-firewall.jpg  
desotojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
dancytron
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I think the bottom picture is the vacuum line that goes to the heater doors.

I could be wrong, but I think the first picture is the lines that go to the squirter. I'll look tomorrow when its light outside to make sure.
dancytron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 04:48 AM   #3
rubisean
1990 YJ Wrangler 

the larger one is squirter for sure
rubisean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #4
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

the second one goes on that nipple in the bottom of the picture that is behind the hose.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.