1987 Wrangler for SALE - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1987 Wrangler for SALE

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 06-29-2001, 05:30 PM   #1
jeepsaremything

1987 Wrangler for SALE

I have a 1987 Jeep Wrangler for sale. The engine is a 4.2L (258cid) inline six. The engine was rebuilt approximately 17,000 miles ago and treated to an engine preluber (to extend the engine life). The motor breathes through a K&N air filter. The motor is backed by a puegot transmission (its only down fall). The orginal transfercase (a NP207) was changed out for an NP231 and a tail-shaft-shortening kit was installed. The jeep runs 4.11 gears and has a spring-over-conversion done the right way. The 35 tires spin on a Dana 30 up front and custom 9 out back. The Dana 30 up front has MORE's steering correction kit installed. Under the rear is a custom Currie built 9" ford with disc brakes. The body sits atop MORE's 1" body lift. The jeep also has onboard air and all the tools to go with it. The jeep is white with a tan hard top and doors. Up front resides a WARN 8274 model winch (8,000lbs capacity and 150 feet of 3/8" cable. The rear bumper was custom built by Bulletproof Mfg and holds a 35 spare tire. It has a high lift jack and 5 gallon gas tank. The interior has been Rhino lined and well taken care of. I have all the reciepts and warranties. Asking $9500 obo. I live in Arizona.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.