1 inch bl - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 1 inch bl

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

amazon had the prothane one for just over 100 a month ago when I bought mine.
Only thing i had to do was move the shroud a hair. I have a different radiator and it had another set of holes so i bumped it down an inch.
most likely the rear 2 mounts are gonna break when you try to get old ones out too. maybe more.
Oh and my auto trans shifter got tight after i put it on so i loosened the adjustment bolt and let the tension from it being pulled up out then retightened and its gravy now. good luck

The_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:21 AM   #17
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

You shouldn't need to adjust anything but I wouldn't go over 1" on the shackles. Bad for your steering.

Help our dog Bo! https://fundly.com/give-bo-a-chance
Michaelgoesrawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #18
Tyler980
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Okay thanks
Tyler980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.