You're Invited to a Special Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Live Q&A - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > You're Invited to a Special Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Live Q&A

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 06-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
TALipa-Chrysler

You're Invited to a Special Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Live Q&A

Hello Everyone!

Do you have any questions related to the Jeep® Active Drive I, Jeep Active Drive II and Jeep Active Drive Lock on the upcoming 2014 Jeep Cherokee? If so I would like to invite you to join us at 6 p.m. ET for the first episode in a new series called “Behind the Wheel.”

Our first guest for “Behind the Wheel” is the Assistant Chief Engineer of Driveline Rich Silbert. Rich is one of the engineers who helped design the new 4x4 system and can answer your technical questions about the new system.

Rich will be answering your questions about Cherokee 4X4 from our Livestream Channel and on Twitter using the hashtag #ChryslerLive. You can also embed our Livestream Channel on your own personal pages for live coverage of important Chrysler Group events.

Feel free to start posting your questions on Twitter before the show using #ChryslerLive. I hope to see you there!

Tyler Lipa
Chrysler Digital Media
Chrysler Group LLC

TALipa-Chrysler is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.