Wrangler Carrie's on to 2016 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Wrangler Carrie's on to 2016

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #16
vizro
1997 TJ Wrangler 

would love to see a truck version

vizro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #17
grymsr
Vintage Member

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ditto

Black Jeep Club v1.0 and v2.0 #1776
DR Z MUST BE STOPPED #7
grymsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #18
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Everyone would love a CJ-8 style or Comanchee style. In the Old Scrambler style if you could put a half top on or a full top you would have a full size jeep, or a nice small truck!
My old 83 Scrambler was a great fun vehicle. EXCEPT for the horrible carb setup, and the horrible ride quality.
I had the half top, and put nice wood side extensions on, so I could carry more beer and ice, as well as more camping gear. Had a mild lift, winch on front, and 33's on black rock rims. Would KILL to have it back, and would drop a nice little 4 banger diesel in it!
slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.