Why not a 3.7L Diesel? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Why not a 3.7L Diesel?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #76
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungerer View Post
don't ;( it's ok little boy you will be ok ? So jeep,land rover ,Lexus , Audi ,Toyota &mercedes are idiot too as all of them have v8 diesels in 4x4 like the GC
Using other brands as your justification just proves my point about you, sweetheart.

Unread 11-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #77
Ungerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlerace

Using other brands as your justification just proves my point about you, sweetheart.
Yes or no all of them have v8 diesels and they are getting around 8L to 9L ? You are only putting **** on me because you know JGC wk2 2011 on could fit a v8 diesel in it ! And it would be better then the v8 6.4 L with 16L to 20L to a 100km
Ungerer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #78
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Yes or no all of them have v8 diesels and they are getting around 8L to 9L ? You are only putting **** on me because you know JGC wk2 2011 on could fit a v8 diesel in it ! And it would be better then the v8 6.4 L with 16L to 20L to a 100km
WTF does Mercedes or any of the others have to do with the niche market of Jeep????

Hint: N O T H I N G
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #79
Ungerer

Quote:

WTF does Mercedes or any of the others have to do with the niche market of Jeep????

Hint: N O T H I N G
As I said you don't like it so don't do it ! Put your head back up our *** then ! But let other jeep lovers put what motors they like in there jeeps ! Lol have a good day
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #80
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
As I said you don't like it so don't do it ! Put your head back up our *** then ! But let other jeep lovers put what motors they like in there jeeps ! Lol have a good day
No need for personal attacks, we already know you have no idea what you are talking about. The constant personal attacks just prove to us your small mindedness.
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #81
Ungerer

Quote:
No need for personal attacks, we already know you have no idea what you are talking about. The constant personal attacks just prove to us your small mindedness.
You started it ,if you don't like the personal attacks why say what you have said about me ? All I have been saying is why not have more motors and that go,s for the 4 ,s up to the v8 for all the jeeps that are made
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #82
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
You started it ,if you don't like the personal attacks why say what you have said about me ? All I have been saying is why not have more motors and that go,s for the 4 ,s up to the v8 for all the jeeps that are made
Do you even know what you are typing????

You have made numerous attacks on multiple members on here in this thread.

But hey, it must be everyone else with the problem, huh?
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #83
whitegoat

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
because theres not a big enough demand for diesels & jeep would loose a lot of money

13' JK, leveled, 33"s (my mall crawler)
99' XJ limited, 6" w/ 3 link, 35" procomps
04' Rubicon 4.5" long arm, 35" bfg km2's -sold
91' XJ 6.5" rough country, 34" LTB's - sold
76' CJ5 4", 36" TSL's - sold
whitegoat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #84
Ungerer

Quote:

Yes I do and I have looked back on this thread and whitegoat said I was a six year old lol . so I said to put a four in it and said boy racer ! Then you got the ****s and it's gone from that ! And I was not talking to you . If I am right you said I have a four in my jeep so if you have problem ? And I said from small things come big toys and it was not meant as a attack on you as you would have a good time with your jeep (toy) was my JGC is my toy ? So no problems here
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #85
Ungerer

Quote:

If you go back to page six you will see all the **** that you said about me before I said that you have you head up your ***
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #86
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Yes I do and I have looked back on this thread and whitegoat said I was a six year old lol . so I said to put a four in it and said boy racer ! Then you got the ****s and it's gone from that ! And I was not talking to you . If I am right you said I have a four in my jeep so if you have problem ? And I said from small things come big toys and it was not meant as a attack on you as you would have a good time with your jeep (toy) was my JGC is my toy ? So no problems here
Quote:
If you go back to page six you will see all the **** that you said about me before I said that you have you head up your ***
Do you have severe social issues?
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #87
Ungerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungerer

I was wrong it's page five and you said a lot more then I have so have a read
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #88
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
I was wrong it's page five and you said a lot more then I have so have a read

Now you are even quoting yourself!!!!

Unread 11-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #89
whitegoat

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I will keep my GC 2011 70th
just wondering but why did you buy a jeep

13' JK, leveled, 33"s (my mall crawler)
99' XJ limited, 6" w/ 3 link, 35" procomps
04' Rubicon 4.5" long arm, 35" bfg km2's -sold
91' XJ 6.5" rough country, 34" LTB's - sold
76' CJ5 4", 36" TSL's - sold
whitegoat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #90
Ungerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungerer

I have said all the time that I would like to see the v8 diesel in the JGC ! As I have the JGC limited ! Not a small jeep and you are right the four is ok for the liberty & small jeeps . So if I have pissed you,s off I am sorry ! But jeep make big jeeps too
As you can see I have already said sorry to you on this post and you still keep attacking me so who has the problem ? So again I will say sorry if I have pissed you off !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.