Why not a 3.7L Diesel? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Why not a 3.7L Diesel?

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 11-20-2011, 04:00 AM   #61
Ungerer

Lets put a four in her , yes boy racer ! Rice burner lol

Ungerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #62
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungerer View Post
Lets put a four in her , yes boy racer ! Rice burner lol
I have a 4 cyl diesel in one of mine, you got a problem with it?
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:18 AM   #63
Ungerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlerace

I have a 4 cyl diesel in one of mine, you got a problem with it?
Lol no if that makes you happy ,from small things ,come bigger toys
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #64
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Lol no if that makes you happy ,from small things ,come bigger toys
I think you have more than shown you have no idea when it comes to vehicle design and systems functionality.
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #65
Ungerer

I would like to have more motors to pick from for the JGC . But some people on here like to only see limited options for jeeps ? And only to see there opinion looked at . And take the piss out of other people for having different opinions if you are happy with your jeep that's good but if people would like to have a 4 ,6 ,v6 or v8 go for it . And we all will have a lot of good times with our jeeps !
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:03 AM   #66
Ungerer

Like I have already said I have a JGC limited ! Not a small jeep like a liberty so for liberty a 4 diesel would be ok . But it would be under powered for my JGC limited that's way jeep have always had a six or a v8 in the JGC
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #67
Ungerer

Quote:

I think you have more than shown you have no idea when it comes to vehicle design and systems functionality.
I have said all the time that I would like to see the v8 diesel in the JGC ! As I have the JGC limited ! Not a small jeep and you are right the four is ok for the liberty & small jeeps . So if I have pissed you,s off I am sorry ! But jeep make big jeeps too
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #68
nitecop
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Like I have already said I have a JGC limited ! Not a small jeep like a liberty so for liberty a 4 diesel would be ok . But it would be under powered for my JGC limited that's way jeep have always had a six or a v8 in the JGC
Remember the hemi in 05 only had 1 foot lb of torque more that the 2.8L CRD 4cyl diesel in the liberty.
Project f-Xj F150/XJ Ford eXtreme jeep combo
06 6 Speed LJ my daily driver.
Colorado Jeep club memeber #505
nitecop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #69
Ungerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecop

Remember the hemi in 05 only had 1 foot lb of torque more that the 2.8L CRD 4cyl diesel in the liberty.
Ok, but v6 3.0 L from what a mate said who has a 2011 JGC ? The 3.0L is a good motor for pulling big loads !
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:32 PM   #70
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
I have said all the time that I would like to see the v8 diesel in the JGC ! As I have the JGC limited ! Not a small jeep and you are right the four is ok for the liberty & small jeeps . So if I have pissed you,s off I am sorry ! But jeep make big jeeps too
Okay, once more since you are obviously challenged. Why would you put a V8 diesel in a Jeep when a 6 or 4 cylinder diesel would be more than adequate, provide more power than a larger gas engine, get better fuel economy, and would weight much, MUCH less? There is no true overall benefits to having a v8 diesel in any of the vehicle sizes Jeep makes.
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #71
Ungerer

Quote:

Okay, once more since you are obviously challenged. Why would you put a V8 diesel in a Jeep when a 6 or 4 cylinder diesel would be more than adequate, provide more power than a larger gas engine, get better fuel economy, and would weight much, MUCH less? There is no true overall benefits to having a v8 diesel in any of the vehicle sizes Jeep makes.
So because it's not what you like its not the way for other people to go ! MB have a 5L
V8 that gets around the same fuel economy as the 3.0L v6 8L to 9L for 100 km . It is not for all of us but if people won't the option of a 4 up to v8 give them the opportunity to get the motor they like . JGC is not a small jeep that is why jeep have v8,s in it so who is challenged ;( at the end of the day I have been talking about the JGC all the time . I don't give a **** what you think but you can have your opinion and I can to, so be happy
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #72
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
So because it's not what you like its not the way for other people to go ! MB have a 5L
V8 that gets around the same fuel economy as the 3.0L v6 8L to 9L for 100 km . It is not for all of us but if people won't the option of a 4 up to v8 give them the opportunity to get the motor they like . JGC is not a small jeep that is why jeep have v8,s in it so who is challenged ;( at the end of the day I have been talking about the JGC all the time . I don't give a **** what you think but you can have your opinion and I can to, so be happy
As I said, you have no understanding of design and function.
Unread 11-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #73
Ungerer

No I don't give **** about what you are talking about ? If you like your jeep I am happy for you but you are still a dick lol
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #74
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
No I don't give **** about what you are talking about ? If you like your jeep I am happy for you but you are still a dick lol
And you are still an idiot, at least mine isn't genetic.

oh yeah. lol
Unread 11-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #75
Ungerer

Quote:

And you are still an idiot, at least mine isn't genetic.

oh yeah. lol
don't ;( it's ok little boy you will be ok ? So jeep,land rover ,Lexus , Audi ,Toyota &mercedes are idiot too as all of them have v8 diesels in 4x4 like the GC

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.