Two questions about the '11 Grand Cherokee's. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Two questions about the '11 Grand Cherokee's.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 06-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
citizennick

Two questions about the '11 Grand Cherokee's.

Question about it. Does the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee going have available chrome wheels other than the aluminum ones? I currently own an 06 Limited with chrome wheels, but on the 11 version I've seen no mention of them at all, though I've seen a few pictures here and there with them, but no mention. I'm planning on getting one within the next few years. Getting a Limited one, and I'm hoping to get chrome Jeep wheels just because I'm usually pretty content with the one's they come with, and I don't like the other new one's I've seen.

Another question is my 06 Jeep shows the artist/song title on the screen if you burned your CD the correct way. Is that still something you'll be able to see in the new one while playing CD's? I hope so, I just like knowing what I'm listening to. I'd also like to know while storing your 30 GB of music on your internal hardcore in the Jeep, I'm curious how that works? Do you go scroll through the albums, songs, or artists, or what? I'm not sure how that works, and once you've picked your song, does it say it on the screen as well? Just curious. These are just things I'm hoping the new one does.

Thanks for any answers.

citizennick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
Snipe315
2012 WK 

I'm not sure about the wheel options. I remember seeing somewhere that black trims might be an option (very cool IMHO) but I don't remember seeing anything about chrome. It might be a regional thing.

And since the entertainment system will be an upgraded version of the current one, its pretty safe to say that all the current features will be continued and possibly improved upon.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/poll-wk2-owners-ql-1154625/
Snipe315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #3
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

There are several wheel options, including black and these chrome beauties:

You can get all of the info you need, including audio system pictures and options at my 2011 Grand thread:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f118/2011-wl-jeep-grand-cherokee-691346/

The most recent info is on the last couple of pages, and you may have to click through some of the links I posted to find all of the pictures, as I didn't post all of the interior shots.

Enjoy!
!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
WJ Freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.