I would put the kenne belle supercharger on my Jlib:
Due to insufficient demand, we have stopped production on the 3.7 Jeep Liberty kit.
• Big increase in horsepower and torque - EVERYWHERE.
• INSTANT FULL BOOST / HORSEPOWER & TORQUE at ANY rpm - 2000 up.
• No "boost lag" as with centrifugal superchargers & turbos.
• Fat Flat torque curve for performance, towing, climbing, etc.
• Boost and power on demand only when needed.
• *EXCLUSIVE: Twin Screw / Billet Aluminum Supercharger
• *EXCLUSIVE: Kenne Bell OPTIMIZER II™ to reprogram fuel and spark
• *EXCLUSIVE: Kenne Bell OPTIMIZER II™ to improve transmission shift quality.
• *EXCLUSIVE: Kenne Bell OPTIMIZER II™ Knock Protection.
• Optional Laminova Finned Tube Intercooler (+30HP).
• New 42 lb. injectors (6). Stock is 24 lb.
• 60-80 degrees cooler air charge temperature and requires 10-16 less HP to drive than roots style.*
• No other engine or transmission changes required.
• Internally lubricted. No tapping holes in the oil pan. Doesn't use engine oil.
• All necessary parts inlcudedin kit.
• Available in satin finish or polished.
• Whisper Quiet. • Best Engineered Kit.
*The OPTIMIZER ll™ is a Kenne Bell exclusive chip that re-programs the stock computer's engine and transmission functions.
**300-650HP range. Varies with boost level.
2008 Sport Liberty
Cold air intake*Trush (magnaflow) turbo muffler* Hypertech power program*
Hood Prop mod. Battery Quick Release mod.
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)