Spotted: JK CRD test mule in Vegas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Spotted: JK CRD test mule in Vegas

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-10-2007, 09:03 AM   #1
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Spotted: JK CRD test mule in Vegas

I saw a JK test mule with a CRD simbol on it. I rolled up to it at the stop light and it sounded like a four cylinder diesel clanking away. DCX likes to test there newer vehicles out here on the 215 in Vegas. The CRD JK was in a two door Sahara model. Just thought Id let you all know. The other vehicles beside that one was a Cummins 2500 as well as a normal JK 2 door.

Sorry if this is old news (or a repost). I havent been here in a while.

Unread 01-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
mackssrt

Cool. That is exactly what I have been waiting/hoping for. Will continue to wait on purchasing a jk 4dr for a possible crd option.

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2005 Ram srt10 regular cab
2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
mackssrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2007, 08:21 PM   #3
xyz123
Super Senior Member

That's all I'm waiting on..it will be my third and final jeep...A 4 door Rubicon CRD...

Then I'll have one for the trails (99 Wrangler), one for the freeway (06 Liberty) and one to keep for nice days around town..(08? JK)
xyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.