Rumors of the Grand Wagoneer name returning in 2013 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Rumors of the Grand Wagoneer name returning in 2013

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 04-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #61
kenskis
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Reminds me of a Trailblazer EXT - the extended Trailblazer, for those who thought the Trailblazer was too small, but a Tahoe was too big. If anything is named Grand Wagoneer it needs to took very similar to the old Brooks Stevens one not a current WK2.

()_)-()_)--o-)_)
Red 03 TJ sport l OME lift l ARB's front & rear l 4.11 gears l 32X11.50" MTR's l Nth Degree Tummy Tucker l SYE & CV l Nth Degree Dana 44 slider l Nth Degree Oil Pan Skid l JKS adjustable front track bar l KC slimlights l Rock Rails l IPF H4 headlights l Dynamat
kenskis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #62
cincyjeeprs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenskis View Post
If anything is named Grand Wagoneer it needs to took very similar to the old Brooks Stevens one not a current WK2.
x Eleventybillion.
cincyjeeprs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #63
Thrumcap

This photo of the 2013 Mercedes GL shows what Jeep can do with the Grand Wagoneer. It even looks like a Jeep- specifically C/D pillar.
Now, what is taking Jeep so long?
gl-class.jpg  
Thrumcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #64
zlseth
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chace365
Yeah. I talked to a dealer and it's been confirmed.
I'm not too sure how I'd like it being on the Durango platform and all.
And he said there's a slight possibilty (wink wink) that we'll get a pick up.
I wouldn't trust what your crack dealer says about cars.

Clearly you cannot be talking about a reputable Jeep dealership. The LAST people to get information on new models are the dealerships. If it is out here in rumor land, then it is just that, A RUMOR. Trust me, I sell Jeeps. Chrysler has not told dealerships that there is a Wagoneer coming out.
4.88 gears
zlseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #65
xjmiller
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredmonster View Post
could you imagine the price of it

This is the only one I would buy. The one in article is ugly. If they release that, they will ruin a classic.
xjmiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.