While Marchionne didnít reveal everything there was to know about the upcoming iconic resurrection, he did make a point of pointing out that the discontinuation of the Commander does not signify how the Grand Wagoneer will be received, noting, 'That car was unfit for human consumption. We sold some. But I donít know why people bought them.'
Umm... Mr. Marchionne, you italian s.o.a.b, please resign today. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
a) The Commander looks horrible, at first sight. But at every glance after that, it gets better. It's a bit like a good painting, it opens to you slowly, but you'll never get bored of it. You not knowing this is shocking.
b) The Commander is mankinds biggest achievement in automotive history.
- You can use it as an Autobahn-vehicle for a large family, having driven with it 160-170km/h, with a full-size roofbox, for 12 hours straight. It works.
- You can tow with it a 3,5 ton (metric) trailer anywhere you like.
- You can take your family with it, anywhere you like. Across the river, on a mountain top, you name it.
- You can use it as a nice vehicle for shopping
- You can park it where others can't, e.g. on a pile of snow at a shopping mall
- You can use it as a light tractor if needed
- You can use it as a comfortable luxury cruising vehicle
- You can use it for transporting a sofa
- You can use it for transporting people
- You can use it to make a ton of other cars look really crappy at green light.
WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED FROM A CAR? None of your group's cars can fly nor swim. Why people buy it? Get a reality check.
Sergio probably likes Alfa Romeo anyway, like a true italian playboy with a really small w****.
I'm surprised if anyone can show me a car that can do more than the Commander! Anyone?