Next Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 all but confirmed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Next Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 all but confirmed

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 04-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
JDS_13

Next Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 all but confirmed

Next Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 all but confirmed

C/D: Next Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 all but confirmed — Autoblog

the SRT8 is sweet and all, but its jut not Jeep. I think Jeep should do a extreme off-road "Baja" version like Ford did with the Raptor!

JDS_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
zj5.2ltd
1997 ZJ 

I almost bought the current version of the SRT8...its a bad beast. It may not do well off-road, but there weren't any complaints when the 1998 5.9L Grand Cherokee was the fastest SUV of that year and there are tons of people that off-road in their ZJ's
1997 ZJ 5.2L - K&N Intake - Flowmaster Super44 exhaust - 4" Rancho Lift - 32" A/T * Colorado Jeep Club Member #101 *
zj5.2ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
XJ2Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zj5.2ltd View Post
I almost bought the current version of the SRT8...its a bad beast. It may not do well off-road, but there weren't any complaints when the 1998 5.9L Grand Cherokee was the fastest SUV of that year and there are tons of people that off-road in their ZJ's
Consider what Peterson's 4 Wheel & Off Road wrote about the '98 5.9L Grand Cherokee Limited when it won 4X4 of the year.

"But look at the facts: Jeep has repeatedly delivered the fastest-accelerating, best-stopping, most off-road-capable vehicles."

"But we weren't blinded by speed alone. Despite the pavement-tuned treads and suspension, the Grand Cherokee also proved the best pick for sand, rocks, and dirt--making its competitors seem painstakingly carlike."

Will those words still ring true with the WK2? They may be calling the new Grand painstakingly carlike.
Unread 05-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Stickman89

Srt8 jeeps are sick and stupid fast
Stickman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #5
racingJeep

yeah.. for me i wont consider that a a jeep!
racingJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.