new grand wagoneer? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > new grand wagoneer?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #46
Mud-n-Beer
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkosmosis View Post
IMO today's cars look better than ever. Nice clean, edgy styling. The 90s were a quagmire of lumpy, mushy, marshmallow vehicles. I can't stand looking at a 90s F-150.
If you grew up when I did, you would appreciate the 60's & early 70's muscle car era, that is where the horsepower is, but some of these NEW cars, kick *** too, but are not made as well, or have the unique body lines as the earlier models did. You could easily repair the old stuff too, or pin point a problem easily, not like the computer controlled junk that they make today.

Today, everything pretty much looks alike, to some point. The old school muscle cars have some nice lines to them, and were built to take the abuse of a heavy right foot, and kicked ***!!!!

One thing that I can't stand, is the Ricers, with their Fart Pipes. Sounds like total crap!!!!

I think its funny when they think that they can smoke my *** when I'm driving my '86 Monte Carlo SS. All I see is a small dot way down the road, which is them not keeping up with my ***.

Mud-n-Beer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.