My New 4 door Jeep Wrangler - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > My New 4 door Jeep Wrangler

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 11-22-2006, 07:26 AM   #31
Maverick906
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Originally posted by 1990JEEPXJ
Quote:
the cool thing in high school around here is to have a lifted 2WD truck that never see dirt in its life. thats california for ya.
Sounds like California is full of a bunch of posers.

Anyways, 2wd in a Jeep??? Thats a sign of the times. Aren't the new JK models the first Jeeps with a 4wd option? I thought all jeeps (TJ and older) were 4wd standard. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Maverick906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2006, 09:40 AM   #32
shinigami
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick906
Originally posted by 1990JEEPXJ

Sounds like California is full of a bunch of posers.

Anyways, 2wd in a Jeep??? Thats a sign of the times. Aren't the new JK models the first Jeeps with a 4wd option? I thought all jeeps (TJ and older) were 4wd standard. Please correct me if I am wrong.
hey im in high school and its better than riding it low...(i cringe at the thought of a low rider jeep, or a low rider anthing but a car) ... people like the look of a lifted truck. and the area where i live there is only one place to offf road and it can be done in 2wd, execpt when it rains. then i am the tow truck.
and yes, 2wd in a jeep is like having a boat and no propeller on the engine.
shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2007, 02:34 AM   #33
iwannagladiator

Ever heard of a Pre-Runner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami
hey im in high school and its better than riding it low...(i cringe at the thought of a low rider jeep, or a low rider anthing but a car) ... people like the look of a lifted truck. and the area where i live there is only one place to offf road and it can be done in 2wd, execpt when it rains. then i am the tow truck.
and yes, 2wd in a jeep is like having a boat and no propeller on the engine.
Pre-Runners are two wheel drive and they compete in baja races.
iwannagladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #34
JerryMar

roof leaks

I've been looking at the 4 door hardtop, may be buying one in the fall. Our dealer said that they were having problems with the t-roof leaking, but I'm sure that isn't hard for them to correct. The option I will probably get is the hardtop covertable with the built in soft top.
We already have a 2002 Liberty and a '97 Wrangler
JerryMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2007, 05:02 PM   #35
rocketdog

just bought

I just bought my wife today the unlimited Sahara 4x4 fully loaded with the freedom top and a softtop. She loves it we are looking to put on some after market accesories. Possibley a front grill guard, hood protector and gas cap. It is so fun to drive, we have never owned a Jeep, we traded in our Toyota Tacoma.
rocketdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.