My New 4 door Jeep Wrangler - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > My New 4 door Jeep Wrangler

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-22-2006, 08:26 AM   #31
Maverick906
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Originally posted by 1990JEEPXJ
Quote:
the cool thing in high school around here is to have a lifted 2WD truck that never see dirt in its life. thats california for ya.
Sounds like California is full of a bunch of posers.

Anyways, 2wd in a Jeep??? Thats a sign of the times. Aren't the new JK models the first Jeeps with a 4wd option? I thought all jeeps (TJ and older) were 4wd standard. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Maverick906 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2006, 10:40 AM   #32
shinigami
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick906
Originally posted by 1990JEEPXJ

Sounds like California is full of a bunch of posers.

Anyways, 2wd in a Jeep??? Thats a sign of the times. Aren't the new JK models the first Jeeps with a 4wd option? I thought all jeeps (TJ and older) were 4wd standard. Please correct me if I am wrong.
hey im in high school and its better than riding it low...(i cringe at the thought of a low rider jeep, or a low rider anthing but a car) ... people like the look of a lifted truck. and the area where i live there is only one place to offf road and it can be done in 2wd, execpt when it rains. then i am the tow truck.
and yes, 2wd in a jeep is like having a boat and no propeller on the engine.
shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2007, 03:34 AM   #33
iwannagladiator

Ever heard of a Pre-Runner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami
hey im in high school and its better than riding it low...(i cringe at the thought of a low rider jeep, or a low rider anthing but a car) ... people like the look of a lifted truck. and the area where i live there is only one place to offf road and it can be done in 2wd, execpt when it rains. then i am the tow truck.
and yes, 2wd in a jeep is like having a boat and no propeller on the engine.
Pre-Runners are two wheel drive and they compete in baja races.
iwannagladiator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #34
JerryMar

roof leaks

I've been looking at the 4 door hardtop, may be buying one in the fall. Our dealer said that they were having problems with the t-roof leaking, but I'm sure that isn't hard for them to correct. The option I will probably get is the hardtop covertable with the built in soft top.
We already have a 2002 Liberty and a '97 Wrangler
JerryMar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2007, 06:02 PM   #35
rocketdog

just bought

I just bought my wife today the unlimited Sahara 4x4 fully loaded with the freedom top and a softtop. She loves it we are looking to put on some after market accesories. Possibley a front grill guard, hood protector and gas cap. It is so fun to drive, we have never owned a Jeep, we traded in our Toyota Tacoma.
rocketdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.