Mopar Underground concept NuKizer 715 - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Mopar Underground concept NuKizer 715

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Poison Spyder DeFenders™ - "Tubeless" Jeep FendeSanta Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!

Unread 08-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #46
AMCSportTruck
1988 MJ Comanche 

No Green Jeep ? . . . I wouldn't either i would have a RED Jeep myself . . .

Mike

AMCSportTruck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #47
saceone

:drool/thread:
saceone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #48
teekayooo

wow...
teekayooo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #49
Palmetto

1981 CJ7 

I think I would actually empty my pockets for one of those. I have never bought a new car, and have always been against it.. but I think if one of those showed up on a dealer lot, I would lose all control.
Palmetto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2010, 03:08 AM   #50
HMFIC
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Of course it has a diesel to boot. They really like aggravate the jeep lovers. Here it is, its got a diesel and a awesome drive train, but you cant have it.....
HMFIC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #51
AMCSportTruck
1988 MJ Comanche 

Yea you would think for a company that is borderline bankrupt they would stop wasting money on such projects sure they look cool but they make them NO BLOODY MONEY just driving it around . . . they spent money to design it they spent money to build it and they spent money to drive it . . .

Mike
Unread 10-24-2010, 01:56 PM   #52
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

I have definitely have an appreciation for Jeeps both old and new. But, caution, lol there is a reason that Jeep is being so 'careful' about this particular truck, and producing a pick-up is so tough. Everyone knows the trend that the US auto market is leaning torwards. Cross-overs, and midsize and smaller SUV's. Production of this type of vehicle on a large scale would probably bankrupt Jeep, lol. The approach that someone said before, where MAJOR dealerships might carry one or two would probably suffice, but mass production of this vehicle, and you can kiss Jeep goodbye. In order for Jeep to not only stay alive, but also thrive... they have to cater to the interests of the general public by including a broader group of people. Not to mention the fact that the pickup competition is fierce... now that we have Toyota, and Honda, soon Kia... not to include the Big 3. None on this forum is probably opposed to this Jeep.. but it's kinda "damned if you do, damned if you don't". By producing a huge truck they would seem 'out of touch' with 'typical' american needs.. by not producing a pick-up, Jeep turns a cheek on it's most dedicated customer base.
Unread 10-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #53
AMCSportTruck
1988 MJ Comanche 

Jeep has been done plenty of back turning on its die hard followers.

The FSJ guys aren't buying jeeps anymore those that chose to update went else where.

The Jeep pickup truck crowd again went else where.

It seems even a few of the XJ guys even moved on to another brand.

So i'm not sure on how large those sections really add up to in sales but even one lost sale is one less unit sold, But i guess they know what they are doing ditch the old customer's their just going to die off any way and appeal to the new younger folks they got lots of years to buy new jeeps . . .

My jeep is 22 years old and counting, it has 195K miles and counting with rust and dents included . . . So it don't bother me to drive an old truck looking Poor . . .

I may look like a loser but i ain't making a truck payment helping some body else get rich

Mike
Unread 05-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #54
Karl_V
2008 JK Wrangler 

I may just have to spend retarded sums of money and build my own. I guess what I'm trying to get at is I'm sick and tired of being taunted with this idea of amazing things to come and by taking on such a huge and ungainly job. Maybe just maybe someone at Daimler-Benz in there all seeing perch over what the average guy wants will take notice and get the ball rolling. OH! Wait I spoke to soon I don't have $100,000 to build myself a one off custom vehicle. Shoot! Hey Jeep could u help me out a little here my 78 Cherokee with its 259,000 miles is getting tired. Would it be possible for u(Daimler-Benz) to pay me a dollar a mile for my classic testament to Jeep loyalty and engineering. I guess I should stop here before the hate mail rolls in but could someone shoot me a line if this(the jeep truck thing) happens?

Dont underestimate the other guy he may be pulling you out later!
Karl_V is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2011, 08:35 PM   #55
AMCSportTruck
1988 MJ Comanche 

Jeep JK-8 Independence:

CJ-8 / JT-8 Style truck:

Available 4th of July . . . Wait for it wait for it . . . Its a conversion kit of the 4dr JK's
Any dealership with a body shop can install it, along with any body shop or you can do it yourself at home in a few hours

Mike

1982 AM-Jeep J-5500 / 1988 AM-Jeep MJ-343 / 1992 GTA Trans AM / 2007 Honda Rubicon.
Unread 07-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #56
nicknowsu
1996 XJ Cherokee 

this is the stat sheet on the NUKIZER 715

Engine
I-4 diesel
GenRight Gas Tank

Transmission
Automatic
Altas Transfer Case

Axles
Dynatrac Front pro-rock 44 with a ARB & 5:38 gear set
Dynatrac Rear pro-rock 60(full floater) with a ARB & 5:38 gear set

Suspension/brakes
Mopar 2" front coils
Teraflex Sway bar

Wheels/Tires
Hutchinson Beadlocks 17" / BFGoodrich KM2 38.5

Interior
Garmin GPS 640
Mopar Seat Covers
Mopar Slush Mats
(2 cupholders) "I noticed this it wasnt on the spec sheet"

Exterior
AEV pick-up box
Best Top soft top
KMA roll cage
Carbon Fiber hood, Fenders, and Grille
Mopar off-road front-rear bumpers
Mopar Rock Rails
Mopar Warn Winch
Mopar Air Compressor
Hobart Trek 180 Battery-Powered MIG Welder
Paint color "Battleship Gray"
nicknowsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #57
rixkix
2011 JK Wrangler 

The JK-8 Independence, not even close.
rixkix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:13 AM   #58
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I would love to own one of them , But it'll never be made Chrysler doesn't want a truck to take sales away from the Ram
Unread 08-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #59
jeepn4life92
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i would love to own the jk8, my final goals for my jeep is an aev brute conversion, ive just got a thing for trucks witht capabilities of wranglers, i want one so bad.
Unread 10-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #60
tankinyj
2012 JK Wrangler 

i think i spot full floating axles back there mmmmmmmmm

definitely needs a bigger engine in it tho
tankinyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.