Join Chrysler for What's New this Friday - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Join Chrysler for What's New this Friday

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 06-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
TALipa-Chrysler

Join Chrysler for What's New this Friday

Following in the footsteps of the premiere of “Behind the Wheel” comes the annual What’s New program.

For those of you free at 1 p.m. Friday, June 28 I would like to invite you to an exclusive interview with Jim Morrison, Director of Jeep® Brand Product Marketing live from the Chelsea Proving Grounds.

Jim will be speaking about the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with EcoDiesel, 2014 Jeep Cherokee and the refreshed Jeep Patriot and Compass.

If you can join us this Friday tune into our Livestream Channel and share your thoughts using the hashtag #ChryslerLive.

Thank you for your time.

Tyler Lipa
Chrysler Digital Media
Chrysler Group LLC

TALipa-Chrysler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
XJ2Timer

When Jeep once again offers a fixed metal roof model with solid axles let me know.
Unread 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
Butchy_Boy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'd like to see something smaller than the wrangler, and AS CAPABLE with a tiny little diesel engine/ I'm a 24 yr old almost done with college, that car si exactly what i'd buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreismore69 View Post
ha! now I'm not saying I don't love our cherokee or that I haven't seen a few good looking cherokees, but either you are giving your xj too much credit or you've done 4x4'd yourself retarded, girls don't drop em for cherokees, now wranglers on the other hand...:rofl:
Butchy_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #4
Emoto
2002 KJ Liberty 

Wow, Jim Morrison lives! WOOHOO!

I kid, I kid...

Please put a transfer case in the Wrangler that give me 2WD, 4WD Lo, 4WD Hi, and Fulltime 4WD. And let me buy lockers regardless of trim level.
Unread 07-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #5
grymsr
Vintage Member

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Pick up wrangler

That is all

Black Jeep Club v1.0 and v2.0 #1776
DR Z MUST BE STOPPED #7
grymsr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.