Originally Posted by tankinyj
this guy is most definitely smoking something. watever it is, gimme some
but how in the hell do you justify discontinuing the 2dr wrangler, when the 4doors are a bit much as it is. like i said, smoking something, now give me some
I don't know how you COULD justify dropping the icon. On the other hand, I can definitely see ways to improve it. Like, for instance, bringing the damned tilt passenger seat back so people can get into the back seat.
a few things I forgot to mention about the JK8:
- The seats don't really tilt forward; you need to get a set of seats from the 2-door.
- The changes to the rollbar make you lose the soundbar.
- The truck looks funny unless you lift it.
- There are no instructions. Well, okay, there's a guideline. But it's just not the same.
- The wiring for the 3rd brake light needs to be re-run somewhere else. It looks funny coming out of the place that it originally ran.