Jeep Sand Trooper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Jeep Sand Trooper

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 10-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
C0mbatChris
2011 WK 

Jeep Sand Trooper

Anyone see this yet??

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...-jawa-ordered/

Looks like it'll be pretty intense!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Upgraded to 430N RHB MyGig }{ 3.6L V6 Laredo X }{ Off-Road Adventure I }{ Trail Rated }{ QTII }{ Selec-Terrain }{ OEM Skid Plate Group }{ Flex Fuel[/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]
C0mbatChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:38 AM   #2
attackcammel
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looks cool but it takes all the fun out of modding the jeep yourself. There's not much left to do. I'm sure someone would buy it though.
Ordinary cars lie to you. They tell you that everything is controlled, warm, safe, smooth ---- we know this is a general falsehood. There is extreme beauty in the world and the best way to find it is to be out in it --- all the way. In a Jeep. Cause you can't get there in a Camry.
attackcammel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
Apostle
2013 JK Wrangler 

Like how even Mopar replaces the crap v6 with a v8.

[CENTER]You'll get over it[/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
–Voltaire[/SIZE]
Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
XJ2Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
Like how even Mopar replaces the crap v6 with a v8.
A factory V8 would never pass crash testing. Unknown whether Jeep will try to fix that problem with the next Wrangler.

What you can do under the hood after you buy it depends on what state you live in.
Unread 10-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
Buster
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Nada clickeroo-
Buster is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.