Jeep Rubicon King!!!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Jeep Rubicon King!!!!!

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #16
SouthernMoose

now thats bad ***

[FONT="System"][URL="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d39/iwanta69rs/?action=view&current=PB080072.jpg"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]1998 Pontiac Trans AM 6 speed[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
-1 of 336 blue green chameleon cars every produced
-408 rwhp 423 rwtq....bolt-ons and a nice cam
SouthernMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2007, 12:21 PM   #17
blang4d

blang4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #18
JeepBro5
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipjip
aren't beadlocks illegal on the street?
i would guess that would be the first thing to go before production.
My brother is a CHP officer and a Jeeper. He searched the codes and asked his cop buddies and came up with absolutely no laws (in CA at least) against beadlocks. They aren't DOT approved, but according to him they aren't illegal. Plus, how many cops are going to know they difference between streetlocks and beadlocks if you get pulled over?
A little off topic, but I don't think this would be too much of an issue with production.
JeepBro5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.