Jeep Gladiator Concept - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Jeep Gladiator Concept

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 01-05-2008, 02:52 AM   #31
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Now you can have one! http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Wheels-R-C-D...sid=p1638.m118

!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr

Last edited by WJ Freak; 06-30-2008 at 11:43 AM..
WJ Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2008, 01:54 AM   #32
gijoeyb
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'll take one if I can fit my motorcycle in the back.
gijoeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #33
JMMKJ
2006 KJ Liberty 

As soon as it is available I am in it!
06 Sport - ARB Ft, Skids, Hitch, Soft8s, Rock Lizard Rear, Thule Roof Rack, Frankenlift II, Al's Uppers, Winch, CB, 245 MT/Rs, Hella 500s
JMMKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #34
jeep-n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeyb View Post
I'll take one if I can fit my motorcycle in the back.
X2!!! I haven't been to the forum in a while because I feel like a traitor. (I traded in the Jeep for a small pick-up) But I would LOVE to get back in a Jeep in the form of a Gladiator. If the bed is long enough to fit my dirtbike, I'm in!!!!
jeep-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #35
Bishop
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I don't care what happens, as long as a truck is released! Quit teasing me!
Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #36
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Jeep had better step up, since the H3T is finally out now!

!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
Unread 03-08-2008, 10:06 AM   #37
Renegade 91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

when i was deciding what should be my first car, i was stuck between a jeep and a pick up,oviosly i got a jeep but I sure wish that was out
Renegade 91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2008, 03:16 AM   #38
JMMKJ
2006 KJ Liberty 

IMO - The Jeep Gladiator has way better look than that H3T! Have not priced the H3T but have priced the H2 and H3s and - oh my!

Am ready to jump as soon as it is released - and to sweeten the pot - just went out and picked up a M-715!
06 Sport - ARB Ft, Skids, Hitch, Soft8s, Rock Lizard Rear, Thule Roof Rack, Frankenlift II, Al's Uppers, Winch, CB, 245 MT/Rs, Hella 500s
JMMKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #39
GSXRinTOW
2008 JK Wrangler 

I recently read somewhere (when I was still searching for a new truck/off road toy) that Chrysler put the brakes on this project because there was not enough market for it. It was a credible source too... wish I could find the article. I'd buy one in a hearbeat if they ever released it though...
Unread 06-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #40
GoldenP51
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRinTOW View Post
I recently read somewhere (when I was still searching for a new truck/off road toy) that Chrysler put the brakes on this project because there was not enough market for it. It was a credible source too... wish I could find the article. I'd buy one in a hearbeat if they ever released it though...
I also read this...anyone have an update on the Gladiator?
GoldenP51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2008, 02:49 PM   #41
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRinTOW View Post
why dont they check these forums then?
mJUSTINm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2008, 04:57 AM   #42
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

C'mon, Cerberus/Jeep!!!

These are from AutoExpress.com.uk:

Man, that's a tough-looking Jeep! Cerberus would be stupid not to bring this version here and call it the Gladiator!
Unread 08-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #43
jaberwacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax79 View Post
If they make one with the diesel engine I'd be all over it.
SEEMS LIKE a baby chevy avalanche
jaberwacky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #44
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaberwacky View Post
SEEMS LIKE a baby chevy avalanche
The Avalanche is nothing original. The JT and Gladiator are more like the Jeep Scrambler or Comanche from Jeep heritage. I'd call the ugly Honda Ridgeline a baby Avalanche, even though it's almost as big.

I ran across this and thought it was funny:

Unread 08-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #45
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

2010 JT/Scrambler Speculation

Interesting speculation from Edmunds:

http://www.edmunds.com/jeep/scrambler/2010/review.html

Scrambler to Sarge:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.