Jeep to continue with streed jeep trend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Jeep to continue with streed jeep trend

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 04-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
slow2run
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Jeep to continue with street jeep trend

For some time now Chrysler/Jeep has build most most of its Jeep line, for the street and less for the off road crowd , you could see the wrangler less Jeep-like soon .Now Jeep continues with this trend. Ralph Gilles has said in-house that jeep will offer vastly improved interior and fit & finish,for all future Jeeps , but no word on mechanical parts or soled axles.or new motors on the wranglers . Why you say , because Chrysler thanks the street jeeps is the direction of the market , and leads to more Jeep sales, so this is where Jeep is putting its $ dollars.......I thank if they would give the jeepers what they want on the wrangler .They will find they do have a off road market that does sale jeeps jeeps jeeps!
Now Just look at all the hundreds of off road parts made to improve the wrangler for off road use. Jeep could make $thousands on, upgrades if they would just offered them from its Assembly line ,this would make Jeep ." More Jeep like ."..... maybe if you posted what you want on yours or option you will pay for, .Maybe Some one will download it,and give it to some one at Fiat, I think they want to sale some Badland jeeps to the world .If not them ,some other owner will?

Last edited by slow2run; 04-26-2009 at 10:33 AM..
slow2run is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
slow2run
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'm waiting for them to put a diesel engine into the wrangler.I assume it will be a Fiat sofim 3.0 diesel engine, taller tire , bigger axles , bigger brakes ,taller insulated hard top, rust proofing , deep water fording package, and I say the sooner the better. And then I buy it ,if its under $ 27,000

Last edited by slow2run; 04-28-2009 at 09:40 AM..
Unread 04-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
slow2run
1993 YJ Wrangler 

They also need to open up the wheel well, for bigger tires.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.