International To Buy Jeep? Hemi's, Diesels, etc. B.S.? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > International To Buy Jeep? Hemi's, Diesels, etc. B.S.?

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 03-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #31
stinkshoe27
2000 WJ 

Not only was I excited about this...I posted in another thread about it. I just got owned.

stinkshoe27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #32
LostJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Well dang im stuck in Iraq read JP and was happy as hell didn't think about april fools day. Well JP has a way to kill moral over here geuss ill go back to ordering parts for my old jeep.
LostJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #33
AuroraJeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

seriously...I have to go back and tell like 20 people I was wrong; including an x-Chrysler employee who was laid off recently, THANKS JP.
Unread 03-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #34
CULate
1930 J-Series Truck 

Well being new here & as a rule I don't buy newspapers or magazines, I saw the cover & decided that I would buy it & order a subscription for a year. Well, they can take their magazine & stick it. Maybe everything they publish is crap. But they lost a reader & I wasted $6. I can buy a new Jeep with cash if I want. I thought I might give it thought if what they misrepresented was true. To me, what gets me is I call media like that as liars & frauds and so should everyone else. If all the people on this forum would cancel their subscriptions that would end this type of misrepresentation & lies. But I'm in my 60s & I can remember when people protested wrong by companies & our Government, but sadly the younger generations have been brainwashed & numbed down to a point that nobody cares about much, & are being lead around by their dreams. The economy today is a product of this numbing down & brainwashing. I only wish we the people woulds wake up.
CULate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #35
Hunta
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CULate View Post
Well being new here & as a rule I don't buy newspapers or magazines, I saw the cover & decided that I would buy it & order a subscription for a year. Well, they can take their magazine & stick it. Maybe everything they publish is crap.
Well said. I won't be re-upping my subscription. I'll drag my dang laptop into the bathroom to read about Jeeps from now on instead of reading JP on the crappa. That article was not cool. Call me a whiner if you will but I'll just keep reading these threads instead.
Hunta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.