If you ran Jeep... - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > If you ran Jeep...

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #76
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I wouldn't be popular. id tell CA to stuff it, and go with minimum standard that the rest of the country agrees on. And I'd move production to a place like Tennessee, so the cost of the vehicles could be lowered and more money would go to the guys on the line building the things, not to dues. A wrangler that costs $40,000 is ridiculous.

I would give the custom shop more input into the lineup. I would push for turbo diesels in all models. Even at a loss... and really market the gas savings. It would benefit the lineup and eventually the country as a whole.

Unread 04-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #77
Wolfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beber View Post
If I ran Jeep there would be 4 model lines, Full Size SUV, Mid Size SUV, Compact SUV, and Wrangler

Wrangler- Available in 2 door, Unlimited 4 door, and reg cab pickup version based on the unlimited

Full Size- Bring Back the Wagoneer based on the Ram 1500 platform

Mid Size-Keep the Jeep Grand Cherokee as is, except add a diesel option

Compact- Bring back the Cherokee name, make a basic SUV with decent HP, and real 4wd capability, (basicaly what the Patriot should have been)

Eliminate the current- Liberty, Compass and Patriot lines

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.