The Hummer H4 - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > The Hummer H4

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology

Unread 05-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #76
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

reminds me of an Toyota FJ Cruiser. Concept car shows are stupid. These things hardly ever actually go into full production.

Unread 05-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #77
sardog12
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
reminds me of an Toyota FJ Cruiser. Concept car shows are stupid. These things hardly ever actually go into full production.
I would guess that there is somewhere close to 0% chance that this one will see produciton, considering that the last Hummer just rolled off of the line.
Unread 06-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #78
racingJeep

a hatchback jeep .. hahaha
racingJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.