hmm... almost tempting to look at... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > hmm... almost tempting to look at...

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 10-14-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
madrabbitt

hmm... almost tempting to look at...

Of course, i'd have to go for sport, FDII, full size spare and a few other required jeepness things...

But it could be a good replacement for my XJ as a DD.

Allowing me to build up the XJ of course.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2006, 07:14 PM   #2
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

im considering one in a few years once they've been on the market. its not bad considering it should get some 25mpg, and still have 4wd for the snow. for a dd, its not too bad

Gone - 2000 Sport, 1987 YJ, 1997 SE
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2006, 07:26 PM   #3
ponderosa
2007 MK Compass 

Saw my first Patriot

I was driving down US-23 near Ann Arbor this morning and came up on what looked like a Compass Limited (silver rear trim). It was a Patriot! Maybe I should have waited. Hmm.

I like my Limited editions seats and the Autostick, would buy a Limited!!!
ponderosa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2006, 11:12 PM   #4
Rescue XJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

It looks like a minivan.
4L HO Command track Dana 30 front Chrysler 8.25 rear CarQuest XD shocks, Federal Signal emergency stuff, MCX 1000 DES-XL, TK-940, Astro Spectra W3 encrypted, Magnaflow 18" body, Medical supplies, MREs, Gatoraid, Shovel, MagLite, body armor, grappling hook, annoying squeeking sound from my door, otherwise stock for now.
White Jeep Club Member #911
Code 3 Jeep Club Member #1
Eagle Scout Jeep Club Member #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx50cj3a
Vatozone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Briarwood
I think "that look" is what they teach the chicks in 6th grade when they show them "that film" behind closed doors.
Rescue XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2006, 03:03 PM   #5
pdxbubba
2006 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue XJ
It looks like a minivan.

I see what you mean... It looks very similar to this minivan from '98

Personally... I think it has potential! I can't wait to take one out on the trails to see what it can do.
Unread 11-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #6
madrabbitt

shut it drew.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2006, 08:50 AM   #7
pdxbubba
2006 KJ Liberty 

I am looking forward to getting beyond the wheel of one... the hard thing is finding a dealership which will let me take one out for a real test drive.
Unread 11-15-2006, 08:20 AM   #8
rjt36
2009 JK Wrangler 

I just saw an article on it for the first time a couple of days ago, and I think the Patriot is pretty cool. This look, IMO, should have been the next iteration of the Cherokee.
rjt36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2007, 06:38 PM   #9
artboy
1996 XJ Cherokee 

the great thing about the cherokee was if you hit something and scratched or broke the front end trim, the parts are no more than $20 ea. to replace. I hate all these new vehicles with molded painted trim....especially for offroading
My Pics
"life moves pretty fast... if you don't stop and look around once and awhile, you could miss it"...F. Bueller
artboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.