Grand Cherokee , Short Model Year. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Grand Cherokee , Short Model Year.

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #16
pharmd

I am thinking of getting the GC diesel. My only concern is the cost of the urea replacement. I understand it will have to be done every 3 months or so. If that is the case, it might cancel and MPG advantage the engine would have over the regular gas engine. Also read that the 8 speed auto will shave a full second from the 0-60 with the 3.6L engine. I will be in the market for either the diesel or the 5.7 with the 8 speed.

pharmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #17
UltimatE
Resident Audio Guru

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Tomorrow the new GC will be officially revealed at the Detroit Auto Show. Can't wait.

White '94 YJ Sport
Black '98 ZJ Laredo - 45x60 Surco Rack - 2" Budget Boost, Addco Front Swaybar

Project (s)Low - A build log.
UltimatE is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.