Fiat jeep massif - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Fiat jeep massif

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 11-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #16
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

i think it's nice to see that the economic whateryoucallit is breathing a little imagination into the world again.

List of stock parts that have been eviscerated.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
ctown67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
PatriotWhite21
2008 MK Patriot 

Truthfully i had a 98 discovery which used the same petrol (gas) engine as the defender and i loved it however it cost more then i was willing to spend to repair what minor problems i had with it (power steering pump and AC electric fans) but it was easy to work on and if defender were so bad way are they still so expensive used i think i never saw one used for less then $20000 dating back to the early 90" and also i wouldn't recommend getting fact from Wikipedia.
PatriotWhite21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 04:43 AM   #18
daox
swampbutt

1990 YJ Wrangler 

ehhh...... you all can go get one if you want... if i had my choice of rebuilding an old jeep from scratch or having that thing, i would go with the hard work... it looks nice, but its just not outdoors enough for me. it looks like P Diddy decided to make an offroad vehicle.

1990 YJ Build
daox is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.