Combined 2014 Cherokee Thread - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > Combined 2014 Cherokee Thread

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #136
Lakoswolf
1993 ZJ 

That thing is so ugly, absolutely hate it and here I was hoping they'd release something more XJ-ish.

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]93' Grand Wagoneer 5.2[/B][/COLOR]- Dad's
[COLOR="Red"]93' Grand Cherokee 4.0 Ltd. (Deceased)[/COLOR]
Lakoswolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #137
lostinthe619
2005 WK 

Speechless...
lostinthe619 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #138
Bobzjeep

What a joke!

If I wanted to drive what everyone else drove I'd buy a Lexus or whatever! This is a major mistake by the jeep marketing research team. You're ignoring the real jeep owners and pandering to the jeep owner wannabes. Can you just imagine that girly car going off road? Good thing they put those tow hooks on the front. Jeep, you screwed up. After getting the Liberty right you've thrown out the baby with the bath water. Just what we need, some candy assed wannabes... Way to go
Bobzjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #139
frans
2008 MK Patriot 

this is the one shown in italie 3th of febr.....it's a real suv ...not that great looking XJ.
I think this is the european version.

~ Charles Darwin ~
frans is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 05:40 AM   #140
TJBOUDREAUX
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The pukes that baled them out probably held a gun to their head and made them agree to make the cherokee get 30 mpg as the first priority. It's design was probably overseen by Greenpeace or some hippy-type, green thumb, tree hugger. The cherokee is neutered. It probably has an airbag that deploys if it gets close to a tree!
TJBOUDREAUX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #141
rampage89

Now show it to us with a grill guard, lights, winch, lifted, and some big tires and we'll all love it.
rampage89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #142
MrJeepR44
2011 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frans View Post
this is the one shown in italie 3th of febr.....it's a real suv ...not that great looking XJ.
That is a Car and Driver rendering if I'm not mistaken. A cartoon, but close enough
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/mrbrandonscott/My%20Jeep/OffRoad2/Avatar-1.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/mrJeepr44/patriot][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/62663.png[/IMG][/URL]

Mods: [B]K&N Filter, Draw-tite Class III Hitch, Mopar Driving Lights, Yokohoma Geolander A/T-S 225/65R17, STU's coils[/B]
MrJeepR44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #143
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

2014 Liberty Replacement Revealed

^ yea idk who tipped those artists off but they wee extremely close and damn near spot on for the grouping pics shown by jalopnik but the officially released pictures by Jeep look a bit different. I agree with you MrJeepR44, it's a promising vehicle it's just got a hideous front end :/

Btw, I didn't know you had an account on here too

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #144
cpratt247
2002 WJ 

I like it, I hope that it'll take some wind out of the Evoque sales. The question is, can it perform like a rover/jeep?
cpratt247 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #145
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

At least it has a 7 slot grille.
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #146
Apostle
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frans View Post

just like the nitro/liberty

[CENTER]You'll get over it[/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
–Voltaire[/SIZE]
Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #147
vagov
2004 WJ 

i think its ugly as hell
vagov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #148
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

2014 Liberty Replacement Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
just like the nitro/liberty

Uh...that's a Dodge Journey...which doesn't have anything to do with the Nitro or Liberty nor does it look anything like this new Jeep lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #149
CajunPatriot
2011 KK Liberty 

Lights and bent grill are causing me not to like this right away. In the 70+ years of Jeep, was there ever bent grills on a Jeep? I can see where they're going with this and I think it's in the right direction, but the front facia does need more work on it. The Cherokee/Liberty had room for equipment on the bumper, while this has no bumper. As the ESPN Monday Night Football crew would say...." Come on Man"!!
CajunPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #150
MrJeepR44
2011 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunPatriot View Post

Lights and bent grill are causing me not to like this right away. In the 70+ years of Jeep, was there ever bent grills on a Jeep?
Yes, but it doesn't make it right...

[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/mrbrandonscott/My%20Jeep/OffRoad2/Avatar-1.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/mrJeepr44/patriot][IMG]http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/sig-us/62663.png[/IMG][/URL]

Mods: [B]K&N Filter, Draw-tite Class III Hitch, Mopar Driving Lights, Yokohoma Geolander A/T-S 225/65R17, STU's coils[/B]
MrJeepR44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.