2015 Colors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2015 Colors

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
Jeeper47
1997 TJ Wrangler 

2015 Colors

Has anyone seen any of the new colors for the 2015 Wrangler, specifically Tank? If so, anywhere in the southeast? Also what was your impression?

Jeeper47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #2
NIB-98TJ

I've been to 5 jeep dealers in the last few days and I didn't see any of the new colors, including Tank. South Pittsburg didn't have hardly any jeeps. Winchester had a lot of jeeps, but no new colors or any Rubicons. I'm planning on buying a 2015 Rubicon and I would like to have a dark metalic green one. I don't think I will like the Tank green. Its not flat, it's not metalic, it sound like a good color for a doghouse.
Unread 09-09-2014, 08:21 AM   #3
Jeeper47
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for your reply. I've been to 3 dealerships myself, and have seen the color chart that they have, but can't make out what the colors would look like on the Wrangler. Like you, I want to get a 2015 Wrangler with the Willys package, but may have to stick with one of the old colors. Copper brown looks good, but won't be out till November 15 at the earliest.
Unread 09-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #4
Poseidon17

I plan on buying a JK in about 2 years, and was hoping by then they had green. I had a green '98 TJ a while back and when I buy new will get green again if they offer it.
Unread 09-14-2014, 01:11 PM   #5
Jeeper47
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The dealers now have, or should have some Wrangler books for the 15 models. They highlight the new colors, and they are impressive. Still have not seen them on the vehicles, but they look good in the book!
Unread 09-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #6
pakman325
2014 KL Cherokee 

Boom.
tank.jpg  
pakman325 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
srmitchell
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I saw firecracker red at my work today. (Lithia CJD).
Not bad, a bit lighter than flame red, but not the awful rock lobster.
srmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #8
bluerockymtn

I went to order a jku a couple weeks ago and they said there was a delay on tank. The guy who put the orders in said it looked like 30-60 day delay
bluerockymtn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2014, 09:38 AM   #9
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon17 View Post
I plan on buying a JK in about 2 years, and was hoping by then they had green. I had a green '98 TJ a while back and when I buy new will get green again if they offer it.
but then the JK Model will be done. No one knows what the new model will be. will it have IFS? Many changes are coming. The y want/need to make lighter and have better mpg. maybe a uni body? getting a Jeep to get 30mpg like many SUV will mean BIG changes to the old design.
Unread 09-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #10
NIB-98TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper47 View Post
Has anyone seen any of the new colors for the 2015 Wrangler, specifically Tank? If so, anywhere in the southeast? Also what was your impression?
I'm still looking for a 2015 in Tank color before we order. I've seen some on the internet, but need to see one in person.
Unread 10-12-2014, 09:35 PM   #11
Jeeper84
1979 CJ5 

Did you ever end up ordering one? Mine should be here in a couple months.
Jeeper84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.