2014 Wrangler Info??? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2014 Wrangler Info???

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #106
ArcherAce
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydominick View Post
Just saw a new 2014 getting unloaded, one ugly mess. It must be a specially edition because there was a dragon on both sides that ran length of jeep and also the rims were either a dual or triple brown that went from light to dark in contrast. May snap a picture later if I get a chance
It's called a Dragon Edition. The dragon runs down the left side only. The rims are black and gold. There are pictures all over the web.

Instead of going back for a picture of it, your time may be better spent at an ophthalmologist .

OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Aerodynamics are overrated
ArcherAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #107
starscream
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydominick View Post
Just saw a new 2014 getting unloaded, one ugly mess. It must be a specially edition because there was a dragon on both sides that ran length of jeep and also the rims were either a dual or triple brown that went from light to dark in contrast. May snap a picture later if I get a chance
Yup it's called the dragon edition. No joke.
starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #108
Emoto
2002 KJ Liberty 

It was originally intended only for the Chinese market.
Unread 09-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #109
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah why theyre selling it in America makes no sense to me
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #110
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Probably because they did some market research and found it would sell well.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #111
starscream
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
Yeah why theyre selling it in America makes no sense to me
If they can slap some dragon stickers on a few hundred Jeeps and sell them to Asians who normally don't buy Jeeps, then it's a very cheap way to get a foot in a previously untapped market.
starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #112
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

^ good point hahaha
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #113
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It actually looks pretty decent. I'm not a fan of black vehicles in general, but I kinda like the stickers. The gold accents look good except for on the wheels. My $.02.
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #114
95GCL
1995 ZJ 

Looks awful. Going back to diesel discussion in the sense that if they make one for the us it better be reliable
Had a 2011 grand Cherokee diesel. Biggest piece of junk ever. Under 50k miles and it spent 90% of its life in a shop. Worst part was that it wasn't a lemon.. what my grandma had issues with it were very common..
95GCL is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.