2014 Wrangler Info??? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Future Models & Prototype Discussion > 2014 Wrangler Info???

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #91
hipshot33

i plan to order my 14 wrangler next week... does anyone know what might be new for 14?? also , does the nav system on a wrangler have the capabilities for TOPO data or just street data like other nav systems.. the current brochures show that the nav system is a Garmin system but does not show details and the sales folks dont know..

hipshot33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #92
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

^ Errr do you have some hook up that we don't? How are you gonna order a 14 already when they have not released one yet even if it doesn't have any major differences?
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #93
hipshot33

iv read that allotments will be released to dealers for ordering on June 6... production on 14's to begin july 22.. only new stuff that i have read about is colors... a couple of new ones..
Unread 05-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #94
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wow. I havent heard anything lol cool. Thanks for the info. Any new cool colors? Rescue Green?! :3
Unread 05-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #95
hipshot33

i have a friend who is a GM at a Jeep store.... april was the last allocation date that he could order 13's... he said that he anticipated June 5 or 6 for the new allocations to be available to dealers ... i read on another forum that rumors from toledo HQ gave the June 6 date... new options will not be downloaded to dealers until allotments are released.. rumored colors include Plum Crazy (purple) now available on Dodge challenger.. and other Mopar colors: granite, copperhead, billet and many of the 13 colors.. the only completely new color is Bright Amber color code YC which is rumored to be a bright yellow similar to the old detonator yellow... none of these are confirmed.. i have been checking with my friend each allocation day for the last 3 months.... i will order my 14 on day one.... i didnt want a 13... im not superstitous but i figured why chance it

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcod...r=2014&rows=50
Unread 05-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #96
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Damn Plum Crazy?! Idk how I like that haha I love the Anvil color and wish I could've bought my Sport in that color but it's only on Trail Hawk Cherokee and Rubicon 10th Anniversary. Though it says they're keeping it for 2014 but idk what they'll keep it available on? The Saharas and Rubicons probably idk
Unread 06-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #97
hipshot33

just got the call from the Jeep dealership... an e-mail from HQ indicates that Jeep will release data and start taking orders for 14 wranglers on Tuesday morning June 11...
Unread 06-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #98
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sweet. Hopefully their website will reflect the new colors and such. I'm kinda hoping they'll change the bumpers to be more attractive like the 10th Anni Rubis is but we'll see I guess haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 06-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #99
XJ2Timer

Allpar has some info on Wrangler changes for 2014.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php...minor-upgrades

Instead of giving us real gauges on the dash like Jeeps used to have:

Quote:
An upgrade trip computer with readouts for speed, oil pressure, and coolant and transmission fluid temperature will be provided when buyers get the Connectivity Group. It also provides individual tire pressure readings.
Just what you want to do while on the trail, pushing buttons to flip between coolant temp, trans temp and oil pressure instead of being able to take one quick glance at the instrument panel.
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:47 PM   #100
starscream
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
Sweet. Hopefully their website will reflect the new colors and such.
The website is always updated late. The reason is they don't want to hook people onto the new models while they have old models still sitting on dealer lots.
starscream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #101
barnettd

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
The website is always updated late. The reason is they don't want to hook people onto the new models while they have old models still sitting on dealer lots.
IMHO they need to dump Dune and go back to the original tan. Saw an 08 blue/gray today, forgot about that color but it was a good one.
barnettd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #102
blue-coupe
2013 JK Wrangler 

They need to keep an orange wrangler in the lineup....
blue-coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #103
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

The 2015 wrangler has the 3.0 diesel

shhhhhhhh
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #104
gazzo
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremzj
The 2015 wrangler has the 3.0 diesel

shhhhhhhh
About bloody time they got with the program

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/gazzos-cj10-truck-2185617/
gazzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #105
joeydominick
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just saw a new 2014 getting unloaded, one ugly mess. It must be a specially edition because there was a dragon on both sides that ran length of jeep and also the rims were either a dual or triple brown that went from light to dark in contrast. May snap a picture later if I get a chance
joeydominick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.